The holiday season is upon us, and if you have a young dancer in your life, you may be wondering what to get them as a gift. Here are some ideas for presents that will help inspire their passion for dance. Plus, we have included all of the direct Amazon links you need to make shopping a breeze.
- Your dancer can twinkle and twirl in this beautiful ballet outfit all for under $20! The set includes a ballet skirt, ballet pink tights, and ballet leotard. The skirt is separate from the leotard and easy to take on or off. Various leotard and skirt color combinations are available to match your studio's dress code requirements. With Stelle your dancer can practice in style at an affordable cost.
- Young dancers are sure to love wearing Capezio's Daisy Ballet Shoe. This leather shoe features a lightly padded footbed, suede sole for ultimate flexibility, and a pre-attached elastic strap that keeps a dancer's foot snug and in place. Keep in mind, this full sole ballet shoe runs wide.
- Present your special ballet dancer a necklace, inspiring them to bravely pursue their dreams and shine on stage. The necklace comes with a beautiful card featuring encouraging words to help your dancer feel your love and support. Multiple color options available to suit various styles and preferences. Also, it's made from fade-resistant, hypoallergenic material that ensures long-lasting wear without concerns of damage or allergies.
- Unicorns are all the rage right now! Here is the most adorable dance bag that is sure to be a hit with your tiny dancer. Made of high-quality, waterproof polyester, this dance bag's surface is smooth and easy to clean for daily use.
- Your dancer can sport her favorite passion with this "DANCE" duffel. It comes in three separate sizes ranging from 13 to 18 inches and is available in a range of multi-color options sure to suit any dancer's preferences. The duffle is spacious and has extra side pockets to help your dancer carry everything they might need like a water bottle or snacks. Plus, it's water resistant, has adjustable straps, and is perfect for on-the-go travel
- Our Chace Dance staff LOVES a good water bottle for students - and guess what? This isn't just any water bottle, but one that permanently has your dancer's name on it! Everyday we have many water bottles that go into the lost and found without a name. However if there is a name on it, we know to hold it until we see your dancer again.
Rising dancers thrive on inspiration and imagination. That's why our Chace Dance staff recommends books and movies that nurture their passion and joy for movement like these:
- Ballerina Coloring Book Tiny Tots
- Nutcracker Coloring Book
- Angelina Ballerina Mini Reading Set
- Leap Animated Movie